A fast paced, facilitator led, high energy workshop about discipleship. This guided investment of time will lead to;
· A starting point of discipleship.
· A renewal of your commitment to one another.
· Fresh insights into building a strong foundation of discipleship.
Invite one of your disciples, or one of your disciplers to join you. This fun, practical and relevant time of examining the early days of ministry with Jesus and his disciples promises a strong future to your relationship. Explore ideas, principles and strategies for discipleship with a shared vision of becoming followers of Jesus.
Journey is designed for discipleship relationships
· Teen with an adult.
· High school student with junior high student.
· Adult with an adult.
· Grandparent with grandchild.
· Parent/teen partnership are welcome if it is of the teens initiative.
· Discipleship relationship focused on the Great Commission of “Go and Make Disciples”
· Clarified roles, expectations and outcomes for disciple and discipler.
· Dreaming and creating a plan for living a balanced life and future.
· The importance of technology in discipleship.
· Studying together Jesus’s early days with his disciples.
· 5 - hour interactive workshop.
· Lunch or dinner. Snacks included.
· Proposed times. Sundays, 4:00-9:00 / Saturdays 9:00-2:00 / Midweek 9:00-2:00
· Host church or organization provides lunch and registration.