An interview with Mike Nygren about churches
What is your mission in partnering with churches?
· Helping to strengthen their discipleship, leadership and mission focus.
What type initiatives do you offer?
· Staff development
· Youth ministry leaders team building
· Student leader trainings
· Missions workshops
· Discipleship workshop
· “Intentional Leadership” workshops www.tenballoons.com/new-page/
. Parenting workshops (From Here to Maturity / How to go to College for Free)
· “Intentional Grand parenting” workshops
What experience do you bring?
· On staff of a church as it grew from 50 to 2500 in attendance.
· Led a youth ministry that grew from 30 to 300 in discipleship groups.
· Coaching and discipling 50 youth leaders from across America.
· Denominational youth ministry consultant and trainer.
· Led over 400 leadership/service retreats, training adventures locally, nationally and globally for teens and adults.
· Creating intern ministry and non-profits within the congregration.
What makes your trainings successful?
· Bringing new approaches to discipleship for the 21st century.
· Connecting and partnering generations within the local church.
· Training options: Two-hour, half-day, full-day or retreat venues.
· Potential of coaching/discipling adult leaders for a season.
What are possible starting points?
· Conversation/meeting with pastor or ministry area leader.
· Meeting with a cross section of the congregation to discuss needs and brainstorm starting points.