Sex. New Year. New Vision.
In beginning my 2018 quest I have decided to dust off some of my presentations that covered 20 years of reaching thousands of students on the topic of sexuality. I am thankful for being mentored by Dr. Don Joy in creating these talks based on his book, “Bonding, Relationships in the Image of God.” Over the years these talks evolved into a humorous approach of a relevant issue for youth, parents and youth leaders. These talks were originally designed for 7th-12th grade audiences - and possibly now need to be targeted to even younger audiences.
I often entitled these talks;
· “The Outrageous Adventures of Ken and Barbie”
· “Things your mother wished your father would have told you about sex”
· “Things your father wished your mother would have told you about sex”
· “Twelve Steps in Bonding”
“The need for intimacy with others was built into our fabric since birth. The twelve steps of bonding occur naturally throughout the world in human relationships. Bonding is at the core of our relationships and the issues surrounding dating and marriage, and the prevention of inappropriate bonds.” Dr. Don Joy.
· Please consider passing this email along to all youth leaders and pastors in your sphere of influence.
· This is an ideal presentation for youth group and chapel audiences. (One-hour presentation)