With the Youth Ministry Academy we will custom designs trainings to inspire, challenge and motivate youth groups to dream greater dreams in the areas of community service and service-learning. Mike has been involved in youth ministry for over 45 years in a variety of venues.
- Grew a youth ministry from 30 to 500 based on local, national and global service initiatives.
- Led over 450 mission / leadership training experiences for 5th grade - college age and adult teams.
- Invovled in the ongoing coaching and discipleing of over 40 youth leaders from seven states.
- Created 3 non-profits based on leadership development and community service.
- Author: Youth Ministry and Missions, the Necessary Love Affair and Real Thoughts of an Aging Youth Worker and Ten Balloons: Principles of leadership, life and love.
"It was Mike's influence in my life as a young teen that helped me in two very profound areas of my life. First - to gain self confidence and believe in myself and second - to grow and develop a deep faith life. In these two areas lie the foundation of who I have become today. I am grateful to Mike for that and am thankful, too, that he continues to impact both teens and adults alike through his ministries."
Kelli D. Kinnear, Director of Ministry and Service, Chaminade-Julienne High School, Dayton, Ohio